|Posted on 31 March, 2015 at 4:15|
1. Sugar isn’t food, it provides calories but has low nutritional value and your body doesn't need it to survive.
2. Sugar is loaded with calories, these calories are often stored on your body as fat.
3. Sugar increases anxiety, there is a real connection between the amount of sugar in your body and anxiety and depression.
4. Sugar causes diabetes, increase heart and kidney disease. Excess sugar hinders the pancreas's ability to function properly.
5. Sugar slowly wears down your teeth, it can wear down the enamel on teeth and cause cavities.
6. Sugar hinders the immune system - making you more susceptible to colds, spots and illnesses.
7. Sugar creates wrinkles when eaten in high amounts. Sugar destroys collagen
8. Sugar upsets the mineral relationships that take place in your body.
9. Sugar causes imbalances with your body’s enzymes.
10. Sugar can weaken your tendons.
11. Sugar can cause hormonal imbalance. For example, increased estriogen in men. Sugar aggrevates PMS in women.
12. Sugar increases your blood pressure.
13. Too much sugar damages the pancreas over time.